Reward Points Loyalty Scheme Terms & Conditions
- Reward points are earned on certain purchases and promotions and can be redeemed in exchange for goods or services on the website criticalhitgames.uk as they become available.
- Reward points have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Reward points remain the property of Critical Hit Games and are not transferrable.
- Critical Hit Games reserves the right to amend or cancel the loyalty scheme at any time without notice.
- Abuse of the loyalty scheme will result in the loss of all remaining points and forfeit of any goods or services you may have redeemed with reward points.
- Reward points cannot be redeemed towards cost of postage and postage is not included when redeeming reward points for goods.
- Reward points are added to your account at the time your order is dispatched.
Reward Points are earned at a rate of 50 points for each whole 5 pounds you spend in store. Pre-orders typically attract double reward points. from time to time certain promotions may also vary the amount of rewards points given.
Reward Points are automatically redeemed around 1st June and 1st December at a rate of 2500 points for £5 in store credit. Any leftover points will remain on your balance.
From time to time we will announce Reward point only prize draws where you can buy entry into a prize draw with reward points. Prize draw tickets are typically 100 points each and will be available on the website. You will be able to buy as many entries as your reward points allow.
From time to time we will offer products for purchase with reward points. the items and quantities on offer and reward point costs will vary but will be available here - http://criticalhitgames.uk/index.php?route=product/special and may also be announced in our newsletter.